Part spoken word performance, part book club style discussion, and part exclusive author interview, Storytime With Desiree is the way to get your genre fiction fix.
Twice a month, we gather and break down some of the best reads the fiction book world has to offer. And when we’re done
arguing about discussing the book, we get up close and personal with the author, taking a peek into both their writing world and their story world.
It’s like listening to a bedtime story, but for grown ups.
If you’re an author and interested in being a guest on the show, simply fill in the form below.
Here are just some of the things you’ll get out of it:
- you get to plug your book of course!
- you get live, real-time feedback from readers in the context of an actual conversation
- you get the opportunity to keep in touch with those readers by adding them to your list
- you can get a few more reviews on your book’s Amazon page
- you can get even more email subscribers if you sponsor a giveaway
- you get an interview clip that you can add to your press page
- you get the chance to gain some new fans from our “studio audience”
- you get to have FUN!
Submission requirements: Your book must be already published (sorry, no upcoming releases) work of genre fiction that is available on major ebook retail sites and of professional quality (edited, quality cover, solid description).